Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Little Things

I finally decided to redo my bedroom. The sound of falling water helps me sleep, so I figured a room with waterfalls in it would be the best thing for me. The sound of water should now hopefully drown out the sound of monsters on the prowl above me during the long nights. 
I also decided to clean up the look of my furnace room. Small improvements, but noticeably better looking in the long run. 
It was a cold winter night, and I decided to go on an adventure. I drew my cloak around my face and headed into the bitter cold. Many monsters met their end at the tip of my sword, and soon I found myself in a cave in the wilderness. It went down and ever down, and soon I was surrounded by pools of lava and ores as far as the eye could see. It would be a good spelunking session as long as I lived to cash it all out.
Thankfully I did live to see my bounty stored safe and sound at home, and I felt the trip was well worth it. My riches are growing, and I am finding the world of Minecraft a more comfortable place to live.
Sorry for the short post, but when you're working on projects that take hours and hours of mining to complete, it can be hard to put out content every couple of days. I went on an exploration in the middle of working to hopefully get enough done to make a post. Here is a little spoiler as to what will come in the future, but it is not even half-way done, so I have a bit of work to do! Thanks for the read, and please stay tuned in for next time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your blog so far! Looking foward to more post! Good luck on your Adventures in Minecraft, Betty! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't had much time to work on it, but an update is on the way!

      Delete